Construction Logistics Specialist
- Post Date:September 16, 2023
- Apply Before: September 16, 2028
- Views 69
- Offered Salary Depends on ExperienceCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY ConstructionQualification Bachelor Degree
Are you adept at orchestrating the seamless flow of materials and equipment for construction projects? We’re seeking a Construction Logistics Specialist to ensure the timely availability of resources on different projects.
- Oversee the logistics of all project materials and equipment, ensuring they are readily available for construction scopes.
- Coordinate deliveries and transfers of materials and equipment to Redwood project teams and subcontractors.
- Evaluate daily schedules and projections to accurately track project requirements for equipment and material delivery.
- Utilize logistic and procurement systems and technologies effectively.
- Safely coordinate equipment rigging, picks, and loading/unloading operations.
- Conduct necessary Job Hazard Analysis (JHAs) to ensure a safe and compliant work environment for all construction personnel. Attend weekly safety meetings with field teams and project leadership, presenting field analysis as needed.
- Assist the estimating team with project schedules and provide technical input as required.
- Contribute to the development of design drawings, offering technical input as needed.
- Coordinate subcontractor work methods, schedules, and crews as necessary.
- Reconcile job close-out checklists with designers and subcontractors at the conclusion of the project.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Company values and strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction engineering, scheduling, or design experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of transportation and equipment loading/unloading logistics is essential.
- Proficiency in best practices for rigging, loading, equipment pick points, and safety is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of scheduling processes and industry best practices.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills, with a proven ability to build positive relationships towards a common goal.
- Knowledge of construction equipment, techniques, drawing specifications, building materials, and relevant standards applicable to the project.
- Ability to assume responsibility, effectively interface, and communicate with others.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated self-starter and self-motivated learner.
- Knowledge of construction scheduling and production time management preferred.
- Construction engineering experience or knowledge preferred.