Document Control Specialist
- Post Date:September 16, 2023
- Apply Before: September 16, 2028
- Views 96
- Offered Salary Depends on ExperienceCareer Level OfficerExperience 2 Years
- INDUSTRY ConstructionQualification Associate Degree
Reno, Nevada 89501, USA.
Are you detail-oriented with a knack for keeping things organized? We are seeking a Document Control Specialist to play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and timely documentation management for our projects.
- Act as a liaison between vendors, subcontractors, and external partners to resolve invoicing and payment inquiries, ensuring accurate and timely payment by entering and reconciling invoice and purchase order (PO) information for Subcontractor billings.
- Enter and track project documentation (RFIs, submittals, transmittals, correspondence, daily reports, etc.) in the company’s document management software.
- Provide support for daily office administration tasks related to the project.
- Collect, enter, track, and process Subcontractor payroll on a weekly basis, ensuring accurate and complete records are submitted to assigned regulatory agencies.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Uphold published corporate policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in the construction industry.
- Advanced knowledge of construction industry and project business procedures.
- Developing knowledge of subcontractor invoicing and accounts payable cost coding.
- Proficiency in Procore and MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated initiative, organization, and self-prioritization abilities.
- Friendly disposition and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with company and personnel information.
- Knowledge of union and certified payroll requirements and record-keeping is preferred.